This article will guide you on how to add questions from the library or how to add your questions in Prompt.
Add Questions From The Library
You can select from the pre-made questions that are categorized into the following:
Employer Branding and Recruiting
Learning and Development
Sales and Sales Training
Click Create Prompt
Put in your preferred prompt name and click Save & Continue
You can now look for your created prompt and click Manage to modify the questions and click Share to get the link to share it or start a campaign.
Add Your Questions
In your prompt:
Click Edit Questions
Click Create New Question
Enter your preferred question on the given field. You can also add a Help Text at the bottom of the question. The Accepted Media are the accepted media answers/responses to your prompt.
Click Create New Question again until you have added your preferred questions in your prompt
Once done, click Preview & Send
After clicking Preview & Send, you will see two options to share your prompt.
Share Your Prompt Link - copy and paste the link from the box and send it to the recipients using your preferred email client.
Start A Zoomforth Prompt Campaign - you can send the invite on the same page.
Starting A Zoomforth Prompt Campaign
Click the Create Campaign button.
Click Add Recipients to add the email addresses of the intended recipients.
3. You can select the recipients from the list if you have previously sent them a prompt, use New Contact, or Create Multiple.
New Contact - Add new recipients one by one to the list
Create Multiple - Add new recipients in bulk. Email addresses can be copied and pasted from a list
4. Click Save Contacts. All recipients should be shown under Selected
5. Click Add Contacts to Campaign
6. Click Next Step, or click Edit Recipients if you need to add or remove recipients.
7. The next window will show you the email preview. If you want to change the default email message you can click the Edit button otherwise, click Next Step.
8. The last step in the campaign is to view the prompt timeline which triggers reminder emails until the deadline. Once a recipient opts out, or responds, they will not receive the email reminders. Click Send Emails to Recipients Now to send the invite.
If you need assistance, you may contact our Customer Support via in-app chat or email us at email@example.com.