Follow the guide below to start adding a video response to your prompts.
1. Go to Prompts from the left navigation pane.
2. Click Edit Questions
3. Click either one of the below:
Add From Question Library - select from a list of pre-made questions
Create A New Question - write your preferred question
4. Both options will allow you to select the Accepted Media for the response. It can be one of the following:
5. Only selecting video under Accepted Media means only a video response can be used to answer the question
6. You have an option to add a Help Text to have an additional explanation of what is needed.
7. Once done, click Preview & Send
8. You will now see two options to share your prompt.
Share Your Prompt Link - copy and paste the link from the box and send it to the recipients using your preferred email client.
Start A Zoomforth Prompt Campaign - you can send the invite on the same page.
Starting A Zoomforth Prompt Campaign
Click the Create Campaign button.
Click Add Recipients to add the email addresses of the intended recipients.
3. You can select the recipients from the list if you have previously sent them a prompt, use New Contact, or Create Multiple.
New Contact - Add new recipients one by one to the list
Create Multiple - Add new recipients in bulk. Email addresses can be copied and pasted from a list
4. Click Save Contacts. All recipients should be shown under Selected
5. Click Add Contacts to Campaign
6. Click Next Step, or click Edit Recipients if you need to add or remove recipients.
7. The next window will show you the email preview. If you want to change the default email message you can click the Edit button otherwise, click Next Step.
8. The last step in the campaign is to view the prompt timeline which triggers reminder emails until the deadline. Once a recipient opts out, or responds, they will not receive the email reminders. Click Send Emails to Recipients Now to send the invite.
If you need assistance, you may contact our Customer Support via in-app chat or email us at email@example.com.