Texts in select site elements, such as text tiles, text sections, accordion details, and asset captions, can be formatted as superscript or subscript texts. These texts are formatted so that the characters or numbers are positioned slightly above (superscript) or below (subscript) the baseline of the main texts, to create visual effects.
Superscript or subscript texts can be created by using
<sub> tags through the HTML viewer found in select text editors. Moreover, the More Text option in the text format menu also allows selected texts to turn into superscripts or subscripts.
Create super/sub scripts via the Code View option
1. Select the text/s to be formatted as superscripts.
Note: This can only be done in select site elements with access to HTML code editor such as text tiles, text sections, accordion details, and asset captions.
2. Click the Code View button.
3. Enclose the selected text/s with the HTML tags:
4. Click the Code View button.
Create super / sub scripts via the More Text option
1. Highlight the text/s to be formatted as superscripts.
2. Click the More Text button
3. Select the options to use either a superscript or subscript option in the format menu.