Enabling SAML for site visitor access will allow all SSO users within the organization with SAML access setup to view the site. This might not be appropriate for all sites, so you can now enable only selected SSO users from the same organization to access the site.
To allow only selected SSO users to view the site:
1. Select the site from the Sites and Templates dashboard.
2. Go to Visitor Access tab from the Site Details menu.
3. Select Single Sign-On (SAML) from the list.
4. Select Only allow Single Sign-on members with specific emails to access the site.
5. Enter the email address if it's single/few or select +Bulk Edit if it's for multiple emails
6. Click + Add button.