If you would like to share upcoming events like seminars, meetings or company gatherings with visitors on your website, you can easily embed a Google calendar on your website.
Google Calendar is a free browser-based calendar that allows you to organize your events and share them on your created website. Google Calendar works particularly well for users who want to display and manage their availability for their services on their website.
In this guide, we will be covering how you can embed a Google Calendar on your Zoomforth site.
1. On a computer, Sign in and open Google Calendar.
2. In the top right, click Settings icon
3. On the left side of the screen, click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
4. Click on Access Permission -> enable Make available to public
5. In the "Integrate calendar" section, under Public URL to this calendar copy the link
6. On your Zoomforth site, click on +Section -> choose Embed, and paste the website address you copied from step 5