[Permission Required: Account Admin, Content Admin]
You can also redirect traffic for your site to another outside your Zoomforth account, such as a site in the directory of your company website. This traffic redirect becomes particularly helpful if your site had been obsoleted, and you want its future visits to be routed to the preferred, or updated version of the, site.
To redirect site to an external site:
1. Click the site from the Sites and Templates dashboard, to bring up the Site Details menu.
2. Click More from the tabs.
3. Click the Redirect button.
4. Select Redirect to a specified URL.
5. Enter the URL that you want the site to be redirected to.
6. Click Okay, then Save